Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip to Fillmore



Well I have not written on here for quite some time so I guess it is time. I went home to Fillmore this weekend. I took Diablo, we left Randy home alone! Diablo and I had a great time. My Aunt Judy and uncle Steve were here from North Carolina,visiting their new grand baby. I spent time with my mom, Judy and Connie. We went to the craft show and bought some pretty cute things. (I will take pictures once it is winter and I can put my things up). I also spent time at the farm with my dad and Clyde.... So I decided to put a few pictures of our random animals. It was so nice to be back home for the weekend. It always makes me want to move home.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh man, I miss the farm. Love those llamas. What is that other animal, is that a baby deer? Where did your dad get that? I wish we could have been there to see Aunt Judy, we were in Vegas. I can't wait to see baby samatha though at Thanksgiving. Are you guys coming?

Mamaw said...

Where's the mini-goats? And the round chickens? Don't forget the peacocks. And there's not a kitty in site. I think you need more film. By the way, Clyde looks quite dashing. Love, Aunt Connie

The Harris's said...

How fun I love going home there is just something about FILLMORE Have fun at the duns this weekend