Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall!




Well Fall is finally here, I love when the leaves change colors, this is a picture of my back yard and all the pretty trees. Well we have not been up to much these days. Randy and I did go to the sand dunes last weekend which was a lot of fun. This weekend we went to a Halloween party. I went as Jane Fonda and Randy was a Blind Ref. I do not have pictures yet. My camera would not work so I have to get them from a friend but I will post them as soon as I get them. I think the best costume of the night was Chad's he wore my raggedy Ann costume which was really short. (He wore mickey mouse shorts under it). He had long red and white stockings and a cute little bonnet I will for sure get a picture of that posted!
I have also started taking kick boxing I love it so far , I needed something to do with all my spare time so I decided why not get into shape. So if any of you care to join me let me know!

No comments: