Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer 2010

I know it has been a long time since I have update this blog. Well the summer of 2010 has been pretty busy. Chad Joined the Navy as many of you may know. He left in June for boot camp it was a lot harder to say goodbye then I thought. But we made it through the summer, Checking the mail boxevery day to see if a letter had come. Calling mom and dad to see if they had gotten a letter. In Aug we flew to Chicago for his graduation. It was an amazing ceremony he looked so grown up. We got to spend a little bit of time with him before he flew to Cali. He is now at A school in Cali. Which is much easier we can call and email any time.





Randy and I have also stayed pretty busy this summer. With 2 dogs we don't have a lot of time for much. We made a trip to Fillmore for the 4th of July. It was pretty exciting. We took both Diablo and Cash. Between the dog fights and the cat and dog fights we did not get much relaxing done. We also put all new wood floors in our house. I love them! makes cleaning so much easier. Well I will try to do a better job of keeping this updated. My mom and Aunts are headed up here soon so I am sure I will have something to write about!















1 comment:

Emmett Family said...

I'm in shock, now I had better do an update soon. It sounds like things are going well for you guys and for Chad, we sure do miss him driving past our house with that grin of his and a wave. Tell him HI!