Sunday, March 22, 2009

Diablo's Walking




Diablo and I have been trying to get back into shape. We have started walking every day with our friend Alyssia and her dog Trooper. We started out with a 2 hour walk and are now walking 4 hours each day. Diablo loves it and has already lost 7 lbs.




It as been such great weather up here that I makes it nice to say out longer. On Saturday we decided to let the dogs swim, so I took Diablo's leash off so he would not pull me in he weighs 100 lbs currently! Diablo jumped right into the water he started swimming down stream pretty quick..I called his name and he did not come back. I finally had to grab a stick and trick him into coming back. I do not think he will be swimming with out his leash on for a while.

1 comment:

Emmett Family said...

I need to be taken for a walk so that I can lose weight. Where do I sign up?