Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is here !

Well good news I am back and writing again.. I know it has been forever but I promise aunt Connie my life is not exciting at all I am not hiding it from you :) Any ways I am super excited spring is coming I have a few new flowers showing up in my garden... I am not sure what kind they are but I really like them ( don't mind the weeds)



We also painted our bedroom and I think it looks fabulous but you were right mom painting is hard and not as fun as it looks... I know it is missing decorations but they will come later. The pictures make it hard to tell but our accent wall is called Dark fig it is a brown with a purple tint.



anyways that is all that is new in my life currently so I will write again later !












f


















1 comment:

Mamaw said...

Lisa, so glad you're back. You can come and paint at my house any time. It looks great!